14.4.05

Chapter 1

Okay, so it's been way too long since I've posted anything. I get out of the habit of writing and then it's hard to get back into it. The thing is I find that I usually feel better when I write regularly. Go figure. Why do I avoid doing the things that are good for me? Sure I do plenty of things that are healthy, but often times they are forced and it becomes something that I think I should do rather than what I want to do or what might feel good. It's been so long since I've written anything that I feel like I'm rambling and I can't stay focused. I think I need to break this down into chapters or something.

1 comment:

nancy said...

or even more simple, break it down into moments and into paragraphs. no one said it needed to be a cohesive story. so glad you posted. have some scotch and revel in how bad it is for you. yum.
it is like me and exercise. yeah I know it is good. it makes me less crazy but maybe next week.