2.1.06

Resolutions

I normally don't make them, because for me it would be something like "be lazier", and somehow that doesn't sound like a good thing to strive toward. There is, however, something I would like to resolve to do better this year (and the years to follow). That is spending quality time with Zach. Oftentimes when we are together, my mind is elsewhere. I would just like to be more present when we do get a chance to spend time together.

2 comments:

nancy said...

very nice.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you had to call and tell us that Ashley died, but I was glad that it was you and not some stranger. That had to take the strength of Atlas.
Please know that I think about you often.
As you have learned, greiving is a complex emotion that is different for everyone. Zach can never really truly understand your deep down feelings. Mom and I have our own ways of dealing with the pain, and while we both understand where the pain originates,we have come to know that we can't expect anyone else to understand those deep inner feelings.

Strength and serenity,

Luv,
Dad

PS. Mom's afraid that the animals won't want to come home. We're glad they're enjoying themselves.