29.1.06
Spending Time
I've been reading some great books by author Elizabeth Berg lately (thanks to a suggestion from Nancy). I've also been crocheting some sad looking scarves with the time I normally would have spent cleaning. My apartment is still clean, but I just let it get dirty now first. Zach and I have been lamenting the day we can finally own our own home. On warm, sunny days like yesterday, we would like to spend our afternoons outside in our yard with the dogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay! sounds fantastic. I visited a chocolate lab puppy last night who was very nice. You need to get a piggy bank to start your house fund. I was thinking of trying to rent a house if we move to miami so that we can have some space and maybe a puppy, but I need to see what kind of job (and salary) I will have.
Post a Comment