2.7.06

Nancy's Shower

And it was literally a shower. There were torrential downpours and flash floods, remniscent of my wedding. My mom and I drove to Downingtown from King of Prussia. When we got off Rt. 30 at the Thorndale exit, there was a creek where the road should have been. I have never experienced anything like it. I was driving, and I just drove right on through the rapids and past the driftwood and logs. First I made sure the other cars made it, then I went through. With a little perseverance, and some stupidity (I'm told you shouldn't drive through water if you can't see the road), we got back on the bypass and made it to Nancy's shower. We had a great time. It was nice seeing and meeting some of Nancy's family and friends. I look forward to the wedding. Of the dozens of pictures I blinded Nancy by taking, here are some of my favorites.






Good luck Nancy and Michael with the apt. search out in LA! I can't wait to hear all about your travels and experiences. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate that I had to miss this! Thanks for posting the pictures.

Gwatt said...

Cute pictures! I heard the exciting news! I'm so happy for you and Zach...congrats! I tried to call but some guy answered the phone and thought my name was Glen so I'm not sure if you'll get the message. Anyway you deserve it....so what names are you thinking about?

Anonymous said...

That was probably Zach's dad. His parents are in town for the week. Will the dress still fit in October? Nancy looks the happy bride.
Luv