Luke is now walking. Last night he stood up, raised his shoulders in preparation, and took 6-7 wobbly steps toward me while grinning from ear to ear. Then he lunged into my arms. I'm not surprised that he's walking. He's been trying to do it for months now. As soon as he learned how to crawl on all fours, he discovered that he could pull himself up and cruise. He's 10 months now. I am definitely a proud mama, if you couldn't already tell. He also likes to shriek when he's happy or upset. He has a few words: Mama, Dada, "Aai" (hi), and "eh-eh" (uh-oh). He loves to wave and clap.
I am tired but doing well. I've been busy going out to various play dates. At Luke's age, the play dates are more for me than him. Although he enjoys exploring the knobs, drawers, doors and curtains of other people's homes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so good to hear about you two. keep warm up there.
love -nancy
Post a Comment