8.5.08
Now if only there were a Martini's up the Street.
I have been feeling very defensive and angry lately, with the main reason being our rental situation. We currently live in Pottersville, except that the landholders are the Rocketts, so I guess you could say we live in Rockettsville. Our oven has been broken for over two weeks now, and, as our lawyer neighbor and friend informed us, MA has comprehensive laws protecting the tenant in rental situations. We could call the Dept. of Health and file a complaint which could lead to us ultimately terminating the lease without repercussion. The problem is that one of the Rocketts is a former judge, so who knows how far we would get. Today I received notice that our lease is almost up, and the monthly rent is being increased by 10%. There have been other issues that I won't get into here. Needless to say, I think the Rocketts are big @holes, and we will be looking for a new place to live. I'm excited about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we need a neighborhood bar.
and to share a neighborhood.
I've been out of town. Hope to talk to you soon.
Post a Comment