23.10.04

Thoughts

1. As I was rushing around this morning doing all the things that must get done before 9:59 a.m. or ELSE and in a BIG hurry, I realized how insane I was being. I thought about stopping or just slowing down, but I wanted to get it ALL done, so I kept going knowing rightly that I will probably crash in a few hours and be in a rotten mood. Hey, at least I gave myself the option. That's progress, right?

2. For some ungodly reason I woke up at 2:30 this morning and did not fall back asleep until 5:30, only to have to get up an hour and a half later. It was probably the chili I had for dinner last night. Ack. No more chili for me or Zach after 4:00 p.m.

3. Since no one else is home, I've been listening to Enya, again, at full volume over and over and over again.

4. Reminder to self-It's no longer October 18th. Why I'm stuck on that date, I don't know.

5. I lied to someone over email to avoid meeting on a certain date. I haven't heard back from that person, and now I feel sooooo guilty. Why did I lie? But email is not really a valid form of communication anyway, right? Maybe they never received the message...

6. Redsox center fielder Jonny Damon is adorable.

7. Gilmore Girls reruns. Every weekday at 5:00 on the Family channel. Just in time for that pick-me-up after the afternoon slump.

8. I've got to start expanding my tastes to include sources of protein other than peanut butter.

9. U2's Vertigo. I like it, especially the IPod commercial.

10. Where's the sunshine gone to?

3 comments:

nancy said...

1. gilmore girls yay! I don't get to see them w/out good cable and with a tuesday night class.
2. what was it you told me about guilt?
and 3. cheese is my favorite protein

Anonymous said...

yay gilmore girls
my favorite protein is cheese. yum
loud singing with no one home is just as good as driving.
really in my car I am such a diva. people should pay for tickets to my backseat.

nancy said...

ok blogger sucks sometimes
first the comment wasn't there ...then I did it again and they both show up
whatever.