1.10.05

Any sense does it make?

I started a weekly yoga class last Monday. I'm hopeful that it's going to help me relax and learn to sloooow down a bit. I've been so exhausted lately that I've been walking into things like an awkward teenager going through a growth spurt. I have a collection of bruises to show for it. I also say things that don't really make sense and then can't remember saying them. Thankfully Zach is there to inform me of and question the nonsensical things I say. More to come later.

2 comments:

nancy said...

welcome to my world
that of mysterious bruises
and made up words to fit the situation

like Gi normous

Gwatt said...

Tell Zach it was the woman who was very manly! Yea it was great to have your mom over. Hopefully you will be able to visit soon. The people here are so weird. They act snooty but they dress like they just came from a soccer game. Anyway I hope all is well!