3.12.05

My first paid "sick" day

I stayed home from work yesterday afternoon and napped, watched Roman Holiday and made turkey soup. The holiday season is hard. I didn't think I'd feel this way until closer to the end of the month and next month, but I've heard grief is unpredictable. Holidays are hard enough as it is. Why do we put all this undue stress on ourselves?
I really enjoyed my day off. Everybody should take at least one personal day in the month of December, if not more.
I'll be in Lancaster this weekend taking the GREs. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Angelique! What kind of graduate program aer you applying for?

Angelique said...

A Master's degree in Speech Therapy. I did okay on the test. I'm a terrible test taker, and my goal was to get at least 500 on the verbal and 500 quantitative sections. I exceeded that goal slightly, so I am happy.

Gwatt said...

Congrats on the GRE's! I hope all is well. Thanksgiving was really great...thank you again for everything. Give me a call if you need someone to talk to...holidays are rough. Take care and tell Zach Matt and I say hi!