18.10.07

Our Days Together


Luke turns 7 months old today.
He sleeps through the night now, and I wake up at 3:00 a.m. not knowing what to do with myself.
He has two teeth.
He likes to test his vocal chords by yelling and growling.
Sometimes he likes to eat food. Yogurt is his new favorite food. He also likes little bites of bagel with cream cheese.
He moves in a circle on his hands and knees.
He plays with his toys and waves both hands in the air. He likes to bang things together.
He gives me open-mouth kisses on my chin. Sometimes he bites down.
He loves to snuggle and hates to be left alone.
I like to sing him songs and read him stories.
I watch him sleep.
I imitate his sounds.
I talk to him all day long, so much so that my voice starts to get sore.
I play with him on the floor.
I take him swimming at the Y once a week.
We walk to the park or the beach.
When/IF he naps, I like to read my own books, cook, watch t.v. or nap right along with him.
Our days are full, and sometimes mundane, but, more often than not, interesting and bright.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous! Your days sound absolutely wonderful! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Angelique, This is your old friend from Downingtown. Robin Birth. I thought of you the other day and decided to try a search and here you are!! I would love to catch up more with you. Email me and let me know how things are. I have missed you. Rbirth@juno.com