7.11.07
Title
So I decided to change the title of this blog. The old title felt outdated. It was a remnant from times past, from my days as a graduate student studying German lit., and I felt like I needed a change. I'm not sure I'll keep this current title, but I like it for now. I sing this song to Luke on a daily basis, and so much of my day is directed at Luke, that it feels like an appropriate title. Sometimes I forget that I am a separate being from Luke, and I think that's a good thing early on when Luke and I were finding each other's rhythm. I was inspired by a post at Sweet Juniper yesterday about staying at home with your baby/toddler. This non-self proclaimed stay at home dad calls himself a professional daydreamer, and I like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you so much for sending me the new link. I was excited to see that you are posting again, I can't say the same about myself..haha. I can't get over how well Luke photographs he just always seems so happy and like a pro in front of the camera. I know I've said this before and I'll say it again I am so excited for Christmas this year for Luke's first Christmas and see his face as he stares at all of the decorations. I miss you both and I hope you are doing well!
wonderful.
love your posting!
Post a Comment