29.10.04

They're Red.

I'm wearing my red Mary Janes today. They were given to me by Zach's mom, and they're a half size too small, so they're hurting my feet, but they're red!

they're they're they're they're they're they're they're they're they're they're they're they're they're they're they're they're they're they're

That word is beginning to look really strange and meaningless. It's dreary outside again, but I have my red shoes. And there's Saturday night, when we turn the clocks back and get an extra hour of sleep. Hooray!
I'm too tired to write any more or to focus. I think I'll go for a walk in my red shoes and get a cookie.


3 comments:

nancy said...

yay red mary janes
hey what are you doing for halloween?

Anonymous said...

I handed out candy to kids, watched bad scary movies on t.v., and went to bed around 11:00. I'm still tired.

nancy said...

I am still having bad movie nightmares
I love being scared but I need to watch the movies with you. Michael hates them...and everything on was scary.