There's so much to say that I hardly know where to begin. First of all, I did try to log on to Blogger to update last week, but it was during the 45 minute period they were shut down due to maintenance. I got discouraged and didn't try again until now. Here's a quick run down of everything I want to mention.
* Today is Zach's and my 3rd wedding anniversary. We will go out to eat tonight, but it has to be before 6 p.m., after which I need to go to bed. I am already cranky today. It may be from the cold/allergies I have. I was never good at telling them apart.
* Last weekend I went to a lesbian wedding up in NH. No, it's not legal there, but they had already gotten married in MA last November and just had the ceremony along Lake Winnepesauki ("What About Bob?"). It was a beautiful wedding and a beautiful setting.
* Last week I had my first appointment with the midwife, and we saw the heart beating. This office routinely does an early ultrasound, which was totally awesome. The embryo looks to be about the size of a large cashew, as Zach says, and everything looks perfect, said the midwife. I started to get teary-eyed, but everytime I moved it shifted the image, so I had to stay as still as possible. I was also told that the morning sickness should not get any worse at this point, and should start to wear off in about 3 more weeks. I am getting tired of feeling crappy, but I know it's all for a good reason.
16.8.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just keep reminding yourself that you will get the second trimester high when you will lose the dragging, zombie-like feeling for a month or two.
Happy Anniversary! Is it this normal to be excited for someone else's baby? I seriously cannot wait...you deserve this more than anyone. Sorry I didn't get to see you for very long...hope you had fun!
Post a Comment