Per Nancy's request, here are some more great things about some wonderful people I know.
Nancy- Knows how to take charge of a situation and make decisions. She is very thoughtful and loves to talk and be around close friends. She is very sensitive, captivating, and charming, not to mention pretty.
Zach- He is very caring, and wants to make sure his family and friends are taken care of. He is inquisitive, ambitious and efficient. He has beautiful, hazel eyes.
Myself- (I figured I needed to give myself a few accolades here as well.) I am very organized. I love a challenge, such as running a marathon or switching over to cloth diapers. I am resourceful, reliable, and sometimes overly anxious. I am often torn between wanting to be alone or around others. I find I prefer being around others, especially since Luke has come into my life. He has been teaching me how to give and take 24/7.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Luke is so cute! I love reading about your days. I miss my babies being that little. Enjoy every moment!
and for you
you forgot beautiful
intelligent
bilingual
fearless traveler (even with an infant)
thank you!
Luke is freaking adorable! Glad you're posting again.
Post a Comment