7.10.04

Have a Krimpet

I just came back from a trip to the grocery store, and I'm feeling better. I blared the radio as loudly as I could stand it and got some of my aggression out on the road. It's the best place to do so, and everybody's doing it, so why not?, I figured. And then I had a bowl of ice cream with one of those butterscotch krimpet Tasty Kakes. Those were my favorite as a kid, the ones my dad always packed in my lunch along with a bologna and cheese sandwich and an apple.
And to top it all off, tomorrow is Friday.

1 comment:

nancy said...

friday is vundabar...in my phonetic german. and did you know they make krimpet wedding cakes? seriously! I bought about 6 packages of tasty cakes before I left new jersey. they don't have them out here in O hi o