I know it's been a while since I've last written, and I promised Nancy- www.uncollaborative.blogspot.com that I would update my blog more frequently. This typically happens with me when it comes to writing. I start off really strong and excited about writing, and then the enthusiasm for writing tapers and wanes, until it's completely extinguished and diminished to nothingness. But I realize how therapeutic writing has been for me, and, with that knowledge and some prodding from Nancy and Zach, I continue writing. Maybe the reason it's tapered is because it's now midsemester, which means midterm grades and frazzled students. For me it means forgetting what day of the week it actually is.
I woke up at 4:30 Monday morning thinking it was Tuesday, which is a day off for me. By Monday evening I thought it was Thursday, and by Tuesday evening I thought it was Wednesday. On Thursday evening I was sure that it was only Monday. So now it's Friday, but by the end of the day that may change, too. How is a person expected to keep track of the days which change daily? We've got calendars in just about every room of our apt., and there's one at work. But they're all useless if I don't know what day it is to figure out what day tomorrow will be. Tues./Mon./Th/Wed./Mon/Fri/Sat/Sun. That was my week. I wonder what next week will look like?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
see it makes me happy when you post
so you just have to keep on writing
whether it is tuethursday or wedsmaterday
Post a Comment