28.10.04

This and That

I am in a radiant mood right now. I feel like I have so much good energy flowing through me that I might implode! It's as if there's a kaleidoscope of bright colors, pastel and deep blues and greens, swirling and merging and flowing right inside of me. I'm thoroughly enjoying it with Bach and a latte. The sun is shining, the Sox broke their curse last night, Gilmore Girls is on in an hour and a half, and there's a Halloween parade tonight. I finally borrowed the book Nancy has been recommending-Kaye Gibbons' "Charms for the Easy Life". I'll be reading it this weekend in between watching horror movies. I've already seen two this week-Amityville Horror and Night of the Living Dead. My grandfather turned 80 yesterday. I wonder what it feels like to be 80. It sounds old, but I'm not so sure anymore. I've got to do some work now, while I'm energized enough to do it, and because there's nothing holding this blog together other than it's scatteredness. Oh, what Mrs. Robinson would have to say about that!
I'm listening to Moby now, Zach's and my new favorite group.

1 comment:

nancy said...

I am on a caffeine buzz like you would not believe and trying to curb it with a glass of wine. so right now I'll tell Mrs. Robinson where she can stick it cause I love your scattered happiness and good mood.
go see shaun of the dead it is very funny spoof on nightmare of the living dead and it is still gory gory gory as good horror should be.
love me