14.11.04
My Newly Discovered Talent:
Chugging water.
I can go through the entire alphabet in my head while chugging water. without taking a breath.
Why, you ask?
Because on the days when I go for a run and drink my daily half cup of coffee, I am in a state of hydration deficit (not quite the same as dehydration), and if I just drink a glass of water here and there, I won't be able to achieve equilibrium for the next five days. The whole delicate system is thrown off, and that equilibrium includes the functioning of my bowels. If they aren't working regularly, then I'm a bear, and being a constipated bear interferes with the stability and sanctity of my marriage. So for the sake of my marriage, I've developed the talent, or survival technique, of chugging water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is so cool
I need that skill for this weekends lingering hangover dehydration
I've been chugging water since last night and I'm still not hydrated enough. It really takes a lot of vigilance!
I assume the hangover is from Amy's wedding?
indeed, but I was pretty good about the drinking
and I danced so much I was sore
really it was an incoming cold
ick
Post a Comment