I am so obsessed with blogs!! Nancy, this is your fault. I never even knew they existed before last June. But I'm thankful for my new obsession. It's actually good for me. I read about other people's lives and know that I'm not alone when it comes to things like depression. It's so refreshing to hear other people talk about it, because it's constantly on my mind. I can also write about my own life right here, which is really good for me. And it lets Nancy know what I'm up to since I always seem to miss her calls and am too lazy to pick up the phone and dial her number myself. It's nothing personal. I'm just SO not a phone person. I run and hide when it rings. So all-in-all I'm feeling pretty content right now, so maybe I'll put off that phone call home for a few more hours (or days).
I just got back from food shopping at Wegman's. It always takes me twice as long to shop there as it does at Giant, and somehow I end up spending more on fewer items. I know why, though. It's because Wegman's is laid out so nice and pretty. I'm totally sucked into the facade. I do have to say, however, that their produce is much more plentiful and fresher than most other grocery stores I've seen. I end up buying things I would NEVER otherwise buy, like fresh brussel sprouts, which I do love btw, flax seeds, and tinted lip balm and facial cream with Vit. D, both of which are not tested on animals AND are organic. The reason I went to that store in the first place was to get some organic mayo. Zach loves this brand called Canes (do I need one of those little Rs next to that to let people know it's trademarked?) , which is only sold in New England. I am also hooked on it now. I was never a mayonnaise person before I got married. Anyway, Wegman's does not carry Canes, but I know they have organic mayo which I thought might be good, at least better than Hellman's (another little R there). It was the last item I picked up in the store, and I had to go back and look for it. I am just struck dumb when I'm in that store. I suppose if I went more often I would know what they stock and not be so amazed by the selection. Wegman's really has become a hot spot in State College.
The mayonnaise is decent and the brussel sprouts were great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you need to update more often so I can procrastinate more
Post a Comment